Re: [TR] "CALIFORNIA AIR" A DOCUMENTARY ON KAS KASTNER by John Clancy

To: "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] "CALIFORNIA AIR" A DOCUMENTARY ON KAS KASTNER by John Clancy
From: "ptegler" <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:19:14 -0400
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
yep....a couple of us talked to John (and his wife? assistant?) for about an hour out behind the main tent up on the hill at the Mitty with the Spitfires and GT6 NASS crew. We spent quite a bit of time in the shade of my canopy, talking to Mike Cook and others, as well as googling over FIS6's engine bay. We'd been walking the grounds and were radioed to come back up the hill to talk to John
Very nice gentleman, lots of stories to exchange.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com>