Re: [TR] Keep the posts coming on a daily basis

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Keep the posts coming on a daily basis
From: Dennis Culligan <dctr6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:55:12 -0400
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Jonmac wrote:

>Putting them in LBC's (a good TR6 here costs $20k before conversion) which
is maybe less than the

>true mobile system - but we just can't afford it, old chap.

Jon -

   US comedian Gallagher suggested something similar many years ago.  He
suggested that since people were cruising around the US in motor homes, the
government should strap a missile on the top of each one creating, what
else, ICBMWs (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile Winnebagos).

Dennis Culligan/ 1976 TR6 CF57948U/ See it on "Comedians in Cars Getting
Coffee" 9 PM Thurs. Crackle.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive