[TR] Part help request for our charity car

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Part help request for our charity car
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:03:04 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=grH6k68O0mIDHe86pRiEhf92Z50DcCwHhDL8Y4UnG94=; b=ES1JSAsS1BA09aNBKszEHlAqCYlPbzKglMZzY4LsRZTgokTAHcFNqA78OezIT7G4A6 iEg2ntxNfBw2GJYd7mKTG1eTEO69ZFqmdcPxPRpA87I0VZk5ZBhvozwyqsKRjWTzyO1Z NJmzJIjTRG93aI/2ep3DHYrotAeMRDLkwgnbcxqKg7yaqn0hgTqQnjxeBN1rMcEOxVOD WIMng7ZAFYUJccP0/KFx53yh8Ud/2SzDwGZzOiQUFP5koYgnSa0SECafgYVASEDycXuj 7tNZiChjAr+Wy9Q9A3G2nyHHhX30Z0Bgra0t1M2zqpDX0A0kXi+ilOMZoTm5/vKVtpb6 3ZMQ==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
The Triumph Club of the Carolinas is working with others to build a Tr6 to
raffle off to benefit Wheels for Hope of Raleigh  and also benefit the
widow of a local mechanic.

We are very close and are lacking only a few parts. We could use donations
for a   Oil Pressure gauge late style chrome outer bezel/black inner bezel,
needles point up and nice chrome bumpers (or parts of) as the ones we have
are pitted and have a few dings.

The oil pressure guage is the only show stopper at this time.

If you want to see some pics of progress email me and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!

Chris Simonsen

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html