Re: [TR] Media blasting?

To: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Media blasting?
From: "Cliff Hansen" <cliff_hansen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:47:27 -0600
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Tom,

The only advice I would add to other the excellent posts is to also shop Tractor Supply if you decide to get one of the cheap home cabinets. Same stuff as Harbor Freight but when I bought one, it was cheaper and shipped to my home for free. Media is cheaper at Tractor Supply too.

I had the TR4A's frame sandblasted, and the tub and panels cleaned by a guy who uses plastic media. I wouldn't try these at home unless you live on a farm, have a LOT of time and a really cheap source of appropriate media.

Cliff

-----Original Message----- From: tom white