Re: [TR] VIN for TR-4 1965

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] VIN for TR-4 1965
From: "Brian Induni" <308gtsi@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:27:03 -0700
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Roland,

My '67 4A had the VIN stamped on one of the front spring towers (don't
recall which one), but I only saw it after I sandblasted the stripped frame.
It's faint and more than likely covert with some dirt, and in a really tough
spot to see unless the you have the naked frame to inspect.  IMHO, if you
have the clear title in hand and the car is currently registered, I don't
see an issue. VIN plates are readily available from Moss and easy to stamp.
Why not order a plate yourself and correct the issue? That's the simplest
solution.

Brian
'66 AH Sprite (driver)
'63 MGB (in resto process)
'73 Stag (waiting patiently for her turn)

------------------------------

Dear Membership

I have a 1965 Tr-4. I have a potential buyer But he is hesitant because the
tag with the VIN number for the car is missing. I do have the car registered
in Florida and have the Title Certificate. Both have the Vin listed on these
certificates. Is there a solution?? Your Answers would be appreciated.
Roland

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive