Re: [TR] Routing of Speedo Cable on LHS non-OD TR3A/B?

To: "Don Hiscock" <don.hiscock@gmail.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Routing of Speedo Cable on LHS non-OD TR3A/B?
From: "davewillner" <davewillner@pa.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:40:31 -0400
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
I have no P clamps on either cable....I have seen clips on early 3s under a slotted screw (at the 1 o'clock position) that helps hold the steering grommet in place from turning with the column (in addition to the spring clamp), that might be for the speedo cable? Although I don't believe my post 60,000 car ever had a clip there.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB