[TR] Tarbaby Triumph, sort of

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tarbaby Triumph, sort of
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:43:11 -0600
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
As some of you know I was a delivery driver for a local parts warehouse for a couple of years. One shop I visited on a daily basis had this red TR7 parked out front. It had been there a while the first time I stopped by, and was there for about a year and a half. Thankfully the place got rid of it, I was *so* *close* to hauling it home myself.

And some of you know that this summer I was working at my friend's repair shop. He didn't really have enough work coming in to make it worth his while to keep me around, so we parted ways a while back. I go get my phone to give him a call, as the S10 needs emissions inspection. Lo and behold there's a message from him -
he has a TR7 that needs some work.

Sure enough, I head down there and there sits that TR7 that sat outside that Tunex for a couple of years. And boy, does it need work! I did manage to get it so it would sort of run and be driveable, will do some fine tuning once it gets back from the
exhaust place.  Unmuffled motors inside a building can be annoying.

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive