[TR] TR4 door glass removal

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 door glass removal
From: john-marie@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:57:16 -0500
Hi List,

Doing a frame off on my TR4A.  Working on doors but can't get the glass out.
Followed workshop manual.  Window is completely free and the weather strip has
been removed.  Can't get the channels on the bottom of the window through the
top of the window opening.  There is quite a bit of resistance at that point.
Am afraid to try forcing the the rest of the way out.  Seems like it ought to
be simple but I haven't broken the code yet.  Would appreciate hearing from
anyone who has done it.

John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad

** triumphs@autox.team.net **