[TR] TR2/3 hood support rod

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR2/3 hood support rod
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:24:47 -0400
Hello List:
Just puzzling about the hood support rod. Can someone let me know how it
is fastened to the front lip of the hood? Just acquired one and no
hardware - have two small screw/ bolt holes flanking a square hole on
the front lip. I'm assuming that the fastening uses a couple of narrow
clips and sheet metal screws - or do they use a machine screw in a
specialized 'clip'??
Would be great to have a hood support rod; using a custom cut hockey
stick shaft now.
Thanks in advance.
Angelo Graham

** triumphs@autox.team.net **