Re: [TR] TR3 Gear Shifter - help

To: <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>, "'TR List '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Gear Shifter - help
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:39:49 -0400
Carl:  I'd be interested in the combined wisdom of the list on this, but my
thoughts were that the rounded end of the plunger should face out, but when
I tried this in my TR250, I could not select the gears, particularly
reverse.  Had to flip it.  In my TR3 it didn't seem to matter which way the
plunger went.

Andrew Uprichard
Just back from a 780 mile round trip to Southern Indiana - with a new TR3
project !!!  This is what makes a Michigan winter bearable.  Well, Bushmills
whiskey also helps......