[TR] Fwd: problem gas?

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1370912928; bh=Hzd9K3DghZfR43lMX3W2ArjOvQkPbiM+7WpIQzO/d+U=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=W1sxgM/yaJgkN5LByBW0mcHdli+xe83x2NzAYoPaESvnxOVAaFfPcY/8Z4mkLapd2 e95EiQidvrBgVN5l5oNtlDAabCwB281i/pgyZfXJ8d7swoBWFANblTgwn9/KuMFntQ biPgTisge7oNiUpyNEdlIU8Z4vjUioI4E0jtDfc8qGZotkbdh2Nx/cBiKP0CI8VYuh cVdLjyYTgg3OXU4eExYfhe6RzjUw7t9BQGjjtsfzlkGPrH+wbUtqXRbJ15l8YdDgEJ BlEhpoE6CQVQ2B8/OGNJVdh3fOMEVpOyVvQ9+wQ4STauwzEmxWnPLp7hDK3D0JlQ5+ 1mPvQJbq5PNoQ==
Subject: [TR] Fwd: problem gas?
From: suhringtr36@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 01:08:48 +0000 (UTC)
Our local British Car shop is swearing that all of the problems they are
experiencing is due to Ethanol.  He told me that he sees the seperation of the
gas and ethenol, and that it is different colors  This can happen in a few days
(shelf life of E10 is a few weeks while gas is much longer).  He says that it
is gummnig up needles, damaging gas pumps and in essense making his and other
garages that service our cars misserable.  I am surprised no one else has made
this statement when John raised this question.  Is our local shop making way
too much of this?

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6