Re: [TR] light switch TR3B

To: "'Dave'" <dave@ranteer.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] light switch TR3B
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:52:06 -0500
I had a similar problem, after a few miles they went off.  I just kept
working the switch and now it seems OK and gets used occasionally.  You
might try a few good shots of brake cleaner then blow it out with a
compressor.  I don't think you can get them apart and back together again
with much luck, unless you are a jeweler by trade.  If you can't get it to
work, I would replace it, the last thing you want is for your lights to go
out on a dark Texas highway.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On