Re: [TR] FL DMV

To: Carl TR <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] FL DMV
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:43:51 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl -

I believe there are services that 'help' one title vehicles with limited
documentation using a state that is not so fussy.  I seem to recall that
Alabama is the state of choice for some of these services.  A Google may
turn them up if no one here has direct experience.

Geo

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive