[TR] Roadster Factory Party Hotels Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Roadster Factory Party Hotels Update
From: "v6spitfireguy@cox.net" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:05:21 -0400
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Thanks to all that replied, We booked a room at the Holiday Inn, in Indiana
PA, the Quality Inn across the street was already booked, and the Bed and
Breakfast, just down the street from the Roadster Factory, was already
booked (the room with private bath, the misses wasn't willing to share one,
and I don't blame her:-}) or we would have stayed there!
If all goes well, we'll be there Thurs evening!!

Thanks again!

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft. Windows. and Linux web and application

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive