Re: [TR] TR3A Windshield Installation

To: cfmtr3a@verizon.net, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1372357016; bh=EYYw4MCusidF7Y1B59QXVE9X+2HDk1GO8CZ0I4WUlY4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=VCmt0N/CCbE5jtnr/PnNrR/6chbotxuN95/IlxHv66BnNMsdt4CpagZaTsJJETNTM W8vi4AkNo7mmUHsNF7dLvDK8fprq+5sYrGpEtcPS2RSSqCiGMgJ+yssn+VprDRW8Ru JE01Jygr6fmjNMT8fJvpPImM56PYWxx39mZdfgU/r1F5/IzmbGSU+NEWM28CbZEtmB cqNaIwPuwa/xqSajq3NTJ4zP4X5Y849ZwsnjsctXnVb+rCm3O5Nv3jKffIlrgn3c6p Woudm99ARQ1dkY75QbZ0DmyhJq+m4XtdjSGeJN6RUZ527f83Q1O9dqhDGGIXPArV47 1aE43O6JODZKg==
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Windshield Installation
From: tfansher@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:16:55 +0000 (UTC)
I mounted both mine with the stanchions on, so I don't know how hard it would
be to do the other way.B  I do think you should install the tenax studs before
you install the windshield..that way if they are too long, you can grind them
down and they can't crack the new windshield...just my 2 cents.

Tom