Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 153

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 153
From: "Meythaler, Greg" <greg.meythaler@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:15:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
They're caused by hot spots, but typically you get hot spots because you are
using to soft a pad that gets over heated or doesn't have the right heat
range.  Here is a great reference on the subject:
http://www.stoptech.com/technical-support/technical-white-papers/-warped-brak
e-disc-and-other-myths

-greg

Message: 1