Re: [TR] Congratulations

To: "David Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Congratulations
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:54:16 -0500
Hi Dave, Doug Buchanan is in my club, he used to vintage race a GT6
(different car), the GT6 was restored by another member of my club
(Flatwater Austin Healey) Bob Weddington who lives in Lincoln with me, and
did a true home/amateur I did it all myself restoration on the car several
years ago, we have compared notes and swapped parts over the years, I don't
think Doug is on the list, or if he is he is a lurker, same with Bob, I will
pass the congrats on to both, Regards, Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive