Re: [TR] TR4 glove box door

To: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com> s=q20140121; t=1412267886; bh=H2Lqj92NlOMLCFn+eOy5Y1YbGUJ6bxbYSPTQSoNjUP0=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=q7LWT+o5g7XpusRRpXLqLWgKHHy6xN4opna07N02UKVK0wFQLempwNXx0msNa1T8z Jdj8N7hlLJ15QBDAgzlYfCh1h171Zqz6JTc0rRRSN9sMBLfuWHdWBcDOQQMMwQe+QP f9eVTVkvJ4m2L/ygktlPaMnJm2T2PgFbl3WPwBtat1nLfvwxBIUS/Kgh+Oy1Va+iws cefaoARu+9ZZrUepLgLoXHwQ7poEFgbLqi4ATHbwefyUBVHMZjzVsKHsqr+v4HdYj2 HvD9BRIz8zWGAuu4pcVOauWb6P7NL6won84w6WhE5h/5EBJAdGRDfY0ROjfbCHz9Kn 02/V8l3O7KvCA==
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 glove box door
From: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:38:03 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Is there any adjustment possible on the hinges? Maybe move the whole glove box
door up a bit towards the latch. If it were me Id bend the crap out of the
door until a new one was required. ;)

Maybe the spring pushing the catch up on the door is dirty/weak.

Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/levilevi@comcast.net

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive