Re: [TR] Seat rubber straps

To: "'Jim Vassiliadis'" <jimstr4@gmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Seat rubber straps
From: "John Macartney" <john.macartney@ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:29:22 +0100
A cheapskate friend of mine once used a series of strips of a truck inner
tube on a seat frame from an old Sunbean Rapiem. He wove the strips
longitudinally and laterally and it was all held in place (and tension)
using an industrial staple gun. Unconventional perhaps but a supremely
comfortable seat after he was finished.

Jonmac