[TR] Putting a convertible top on my TR4A this weekend

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Putting a convertible top on my TR4A this weekend
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 21:26:56 -0400
X_cmae_category: , , a=jhuQplDhD+1Fhj9ECbjk7g==:17 a=vYbi2SD7W5AA:10 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=nTPD4Lm0JE4lceGHb4IA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=QRdaPfPF1tREbwee9U0A:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=dMVtkp8VO5TYZAfY:21 a=jhuQplDhD+1Fhj9ECbjk7g==:117
X_cmae_category: , ,
Well,
After considering my options on getting a convertible top on my TR4A, I
decided to try it myself. I was reading over some instructions in my copy of
"How to Restore a TR4A" and thought, well crap, I can do that!
So, I ordered a top from Team Triumph and it will be here tomorrow. I already
have the webbing kit, the new rubber windshield seal and have a lift-a-dot
tool on the way with the top.
I'll let you know how it works out. If anybody has any tips, I would
appreciate them!
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **