Re: [TR] More thoughts on installing my TR4A top

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] More thoughts on installing my TR4A top
From: "G.D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:55:28 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave,

You need to install the male studs as part of attaching the top to that bar.
The stud bases will act as the attachments.

You essentially wrap the top over the bar, being careful to respect the
centerline of both pieces.
You then install the studs through BOTH, and peen the edges over, securing one
to the other for all seven studs.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive