Re: [TR] Headlight Relays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Headlight Relays
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:48:49 -0700
When I did this, I mounted modern square relays in the driver footwell,
and used the original wiring out to the buckets. It was completely
tucked away and invisible; you can even get relays that have integral
fuses. It's straightforward to splice into the bullet connectors there.

The original wiring is not as thick as one might like, but the real
source of voltage drop is the column switch.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive