Re: [TR] My Gun Is Quick

Subject: Re: [TR] My Gun Is Quick
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:07:50 -0600
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--===============8078264966281671700==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D0399B.610FE490"

------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D0399B.610FE490
        charset="utf-8"

That reminds me of a book "Floorburns" by John F. Carson, one of those =
book written towards the adolescent /teen audience about a you =
basketball player growing up on the wrong side of the tracks.  Anyway, =
although there isn't a TR4 on the cover, I believe his coach has a TR4, =
or 4A, and he give the kid a ride or even loans it to him, and the kid =
goes on about how he thinks it would be great to have a car like that =
some day, how it is so good looking, has great acceleration, sound, and =
handling, and, he really aspires to having something so nice someday.  =
Kind of cool.

Greg Lemon