[TR] What I learned today...

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] What I learned today...
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 19:23:03 -0400

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13

Today, I learned that a TR-6 transmission is much easier to install if the
clutch operating shaft is on the left side of the transmission.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corroded Brain, Ga.

P.S. I also learned, once again, how patient my wife is as I struggle to
figure out what the heck is wrong....

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13

o install if the clutch operating shaft is on the left side of the transmis=
s as I struggle to figure out what the heck is wrong....</div></div>

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13--

--===============0408469737079900459==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive