Re: [TR] Powder coating

To: "'David Friedlander'" <forzion7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Powder coating
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 15:50:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Perhaps someone on the list can
> tell us if they
> have the system Fred was referring-to or if it's the same as
> the one here:
>
> http://www.harborfreight.com/10-30-psi-powder-coating-system-94244.html

I bought mine about the same time Fred posted that, and it is visibly different
than the photo currently on the HF site.  But the
differences I see look trivial, just the shape of the power supply, and mine
didn't come with the air filter or quick connect
fitting.  The gun itself looks exactly the same.

Fred truly was a gentleman (in spite of the occasional spat both on and off the
list), and I never found a way to repay him for all
his kindness to me.  I miss him.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive