[TR] How long have i been here?

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] How long have i been here?
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:28:03 -0400

--001a1140fa04d02c2c05137e9588

Under various email names, I've been here over 20 years, maybe close to 25.
Wow. I think my first offline contact was Andy Mace- he's a peach. I was
looking for fender bead for the tr2. I still hope to meet him. I met a few
of our guys at the vtr in nc. Was so fun to tech cars for the events. I met
more than a few of you there.

--001a1140fa04d02c2c05137e9588

 maybe close to 25. Wow. I think my first offline contact was Andy Mace- he=
&#39;s a peach. I was looking for fender bead for the tr2. I still hope to =
meet him. I met a few of our guys at the vtr in nc. Was so fun to tech cars=
 for the events. I met more than a few of you there.</p>

--001a1140fa04d02c2c05137e9588--

--===============2253200168374009573==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive