[TR] Paint code needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Paint code needed
From: Bryan Loy <paradisemusicnc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:29:36 -0400

--001a1133bd4e4dd6ba05146e54a6

Hello the list.  I have a TR6,. was originally sennia, is now the triumph
dark red, or burgundy.  Since the paint code on the car is for the sennia,
can anyone tell me the paint code for the burgundy, or tell me where to
find it?  Thanks in advance!
Bryan C. Loy
1971 Triumph TR6

--001a1133bd4e4dd6ba05146e54a6

, is now the triumph dark red, or burgundy.=C2=A0 Since the paint code on t=
he car is for the sennia, can anyone tell me the paint code for the burgund=
y, or tell me where to find it?=C2=A0 Thanks in advance!<div>Bryan C. Loy</=

--001a1133bd4e4dd6ba05146e54a6--

--===============2161508683484860677==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive