[TR] TR3a front fenders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3a front fenders
From: Jim Wallace <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:46:03 -0400

--e89a8ffbad7b280a770514b5ce5b

Someone here needed these (or one of these) recently - please contact me; I
have a set. They would need some work but they are original post-60,000 (if
that makes a difference) so should fit properly. They have been up in the
rafters for some years so I'd need to get them down to refresh my memory on
their exact condition, but I vaguely recall that they "aren't too bad".
Jim

--e89a8ffbad7b280a770514b5ce5b

ase contact me; I have a set. They would need some work but they are origin=
al post-60,000 (if that makes a difference) so should fit properly. They ha=
ve been up in the rafters for some years so I&#39;d need to get them down t=

--===============1679132073166816401==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1679132073166816401==--