Re: [TR] TR3 Fiberglass Fenders

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Fiberglass Fenders
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:20:34 -0400

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df

I bought a set of fiberglass fenders for my TR4. After a significant effort
that involved cutting them up and reglassing them together, people mistake
them for metal fenders. They started showing some fine cracks in the
surface in only a few years.

I have a set of metal fenders but it looks fine from 10ft. Wish I did....

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df

nificant effort that involved cutting them up and reglassing them together,=
 people mistake them for metal fenders. They started showing some fine crac=
ks in the surface in only a few years.</p>
ish I did....</p>

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df--

--===============7383269212008243372==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **