[TR] Body Panel fitting

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, FOT List Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Body Panel fitting
From: Dan Cronin <adcronin@mi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:14:18 -0400
Wondering if anyone could point me to photos or printed material or
descriptions on how the various TR2-3b body panels fit together, overlap, seam
jointing details.  For instance, I am aware that the lips that come together at
door bottoms are composed of inner sill first, then the floor board up-turn and
finally the outer sill or rocker panel.  All three caped with a finishing strip
of aluminum.  My car is badly rusted at key junction, particularly the rear
clip area with all the various closing panels, inner fender and related boot
fittings.  Have looked thru the parts books but do not find enough detail to
make a determination of which piece overlaps which, etc.  Mossâ??s catalog has
a drawing of the rear fender inner closing pieces, but thatâ??s about all I
have come acrossâ?¦..

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive