[TR] Tr6 carbs on tr4

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tr6 carbs on tr4
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 07:03:31 -0400

--001a1135ffb857214a05152b653a

Hi all, I have a 63 tr4 (87mm pistons) with strombergs that have oblong
wear in the throttle shaft holes. I'm also got a newly rebuilt pair of Tr6
carbs. I thought I might try those as the tr4 carb does not have
replaceable bushings at this time.

I can install the Tr6 carbs, but does anyone know if I need different
needles or any other issues I might encounter?

--001a1135ffb857214a05152b653a

have oblong wear in the throttle shaft holes. I&#39;m also got a newly rebu=
ilt pair of Tr6 carbs. I thought I might try those as the tr4 carb does not=
 have replaceable bushings at this time.</p>
different needles or any other issues I might encounter? </p>

--001a1135ffb857214a05152b653a--

--===============2058428320986971718==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive