Re: [TR] windshield problem

To: machinemd@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TR] windshield problem
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 16:48:31 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
--===============1645964958253130835==

----__JWM__J9aff116.3d187a1dS.6c65059cM

It has been a while since I did one but I have successfully done both TR=
6 and Spitfire windshields by fitting the seal to the glass and pulling =
it into position from the inside with cord wrapped around the seal while=
 a helper or two pushed (gently) from the outside.  I believe I sourced =
my seals from TRF.  Haven't heard anything about mis-sized screens befor=
e. Good luck!   =