[TR] Yes Financial Interest (YFI)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Yes Financial Interest (YFI)
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 16:54:43 -0500 (CDT)
After a lot of fun the past 11 years, in the car, and on this list, I have
decided to place my 1972 Triumph TR6 up for sale.

You can go to Ebay and search for item 221774610958.

If anyone on either list wants to email me, you can do that.  If you want to
contact me by cell, 703-216-4423.

The listing states "will only be offered once on Ebay".  This is a fact.  I
would much rather sell it to one of you or to someone you know who has "the
bug".

If I sell, thank you for all the advice.  If I don't, I am sure I will be back
trying to get Randal to answer a question for me.

Sincerely,

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA

** triumphs@autox.team.net **