Re: [TR] Coffee cup holder console

To: Peter Arakelian <peterara@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Coffee cup holder console
From: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 19:45:21 -0400
Cc: Listers <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I built something similar for my '64 Spit because when my highschool
girlfriend and I went parking, the emergency brake would dig into her
back. It was triangle-shaped with a length of garden hose at the apex
(to cushion and make a round form), covered in some foam rubber carpet
padding and black Naugahyde. Of course, it covered the emergency brake
up completely, but that was not as important at the time . . .

--
Hoyt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive