Re: [TR] Car lift / hoist

To: ptegler@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Car lift / hoist
From: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 21:38:54 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have three lifts, A Benwill 2-post where the chain goes underneath,
an Eagle 4-post and a mid-rise lift known as a Kwik-Lift

Here's a link to see some pics of the Benwill and the 4-post:
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186124&page=4
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186124&page=6

No good pics of the Kwik-Lift, but here's a link to the website
http://www.kwik-lift.com/

I will mention that due to my low ceiling height (10 feet) I can't
raise the 2- or 4-post lifts to their full height, but I can work
comfortably below them when seated on a desk chair or mechanic's
stool.

Each lift offers advantages over the others for different kinds of
jobs which is why I have all three. The first one I acquired was the
Kwik-Lift when I did all my work in my home garage.

--
Hoyt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive