Re: [TR] Unexpected treasures?

To: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Unexpected treasures?
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 21:56:20 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Randall <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: VrNpNNeiP/qh8O2MusmER2BqrGHDbQ== s=q20140121; t=1457560580; bh=BqsRHAom6kR7bbh7oGn1pJKk7UjFnePqtENNFEZxgnw=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=t+FO8EEPK7f8765qALXCYcEu5vBAepMg7ToefD4EOT4H3yB2cZKFTdxlaMdWrlPjt 32Vj8J3RlK7XFTBL05hGLZ3PfqZhhc2SP199VEeCD855cRcLELMgBbAIJTz7b07cpj lgZDeIORBAQ8JVMarJDVbzPeqazXzTs0eauSeBGTxEYrotJ6rbsRcFPaNK8PaZ3MLC 4OrJgTLLLSvjNBszfWjdgClxQV8Yck90sra0AvgQVJZq2R9qSVGG2bQ7QShf2zfjf+ f8MwTcMXsYK3iFSWOfE2j0r8ncOcW08Oot5fxf/srvDqAtRaTWIz6cEPdhkF86Bbbm i4IKjhzDM4Uag==
I believe I've found the greatest value item in my '3 when I picked it up in a
shed in Ossinee, NY.

Several inches of raccoon poop layered throughout the engine bay.  My head was
surrounded by a cloud of fecal dust everytime I banged on the rear wheel drums
to loosen them enough to tow the thing onto a trailer.

Why the high value on this "found" item?

I think it was the poop factor that reduced the asking price to the $500 I
paid.

...or it could have been that the floors were rusted completely away and that
the fenders needed someone who smiled at adversity...and that the
engine...well, you get the idea.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire