Re: [TR] Unexpected treasures?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Unexpected treasures?
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:10:56 -0500
Ah, I was wondering how many of these messages we had to go through before we
got to the Illegal Substances findings. In 1977 I dragged home a '66 Spitfire
parts car. Under the seat was a small bag of something - my "experienced"
friend said it looked like Hash - he said he would check - I never saw it
again... !!

Lee

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive