Re: [TR] OD Transmission and Reverse Gear

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, terryrs@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] OD Transmission and Reverse Gear
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 3:58:39 +0000
First and foremost, don't try to reverse it, trying to go in reverse with the
O/D engaged can blow up (ok no blow up, but destroy) the overdrive internals.
As a further not of encouragement, mine, bought as "rebuilt" stuck in O/D when
hot, it would release when it cooled off, no hammer needed, it went away after
a few months of occasional driving.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive