Re: [TR] Insurance question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Insurance question
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:58:59 -0700
--===============9103003603868667044==
 boundary="------------030703020906020204000202"

--------------030703020906020204000202

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
On 3/20/16 6:59 AM, Andrew Uprichard wrote:

> I know this subject was raised in the past, so sorry for the
> repetition, but my insurer (American Collectors in NJ) seems to have
> had an increase in rates and I was wondering who most of you use.  I
> have a multi-car policy and think I can do better than this latest bill.
>
> Andrew Uprichard

I use triple A.  I'm in Northern Arizona and pay about $330 per year for
my 1960 Land Rover and 1961 TR3A.  Both vehicles have comprehensive
coverage with an agreed upon value of $30,000 each, including free glass
replacement.  With AAA the longer you are with them without an accident
the cheaper it seems to be.  Of course the rate is also dependent on how
accident prone the area you live in is.  When O was in Santa Cruz
County, CA the rate was about twice as much.  About mid to high $600's

They give discounts on multiple car policies and if you insure you home
with them.

TeriAnn

--------------030703020906020204000202

  <head>
  </head>
        The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
        Canada</a>
      wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
          so sorry for the repetition, but my insurer (American
          Collectors in NJ) seems to have had an increase in rates and I
          was wondering who most of you use.  I have a multi-car policy
          and think I can do better than this latest bill.<o:p></o:p></p>
    I use triple A.  I'm in Northern Arizona and pay about $330 per year
    for my 1960 Land Rover and 1961 TR3A.  Both vehicles have
    comprehensive coverage with an agreed upon value of $30,000 each,
    including free glass replacement.  With AAA the longer you are with
    them without an accident the cheaper it seems to be.  Of course the
    rate is also dependent on how accident prone the area you live in
    is.  When O was in Santa Cruz County, CA the rate was about twice as
    much.  About mid to high $600's<br>
    They give discounts on multiple car policies and if you insure you
    home with them.<br>
    TeriAnn<br>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive