[TR] 4 wire wheels

To: Truiumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 4 wire wheels
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:00:50 -0400

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c

Maybe 20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off to get them
refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.
Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they came
back.

If anyone wants then I will be glad to ship them to you for the price of
teh shipping.

Doug

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c

o get them refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.<d=
iv>Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they c=
g</div></div>

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c--

--===============8559067536133013129==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **