[TR] Bolts and treads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Bolts and treads
From: fordneynj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 16:28:51 -0500

------=_Part_41507_577692380.1480109331397

Very good information.  It should be noted that there many (most) fasteners
made overseas which are inferior, counterfeit. Try to find those made in the US
or Canada.  I cannot speak to the situation in Europe, but I know that we had
metric bolts made in Italy that were quite good. I would expect those made in
England or Germany to be quality.

Rodney

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
------=_Part_41507_577692380.1480109331397

(most) fasteners made overseas which are inferior, counterfeit. Try to find
those made in the US or Canada.&nbsp; I cannot speak to the situation in
Europe, but I know that we had metric bolts made in Italy that were quite good.
I would expect those made in England or Germany to be quality.</p>
------=_Part_41507_577692380.1480109331397--

--===============3410019726256631305==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive