[Fot] Spitfire stuff - 1500cc engine blocks/cranks, flares

Subject: [Fot] Spitfire stuff - 1500cc engine blocks/cranks, flares
From: hpspitfire at gmail.com (Aaron Johnson)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:05:26 -0400

I owe a couple people some specific parts for their spitfires, I haven?t
forgotten you, I?ve just gotten a little settled back in the states.

Now is the time to actually get into selling everything spitfire I have.  I
need to make a list but first is

I am trying to make room in the garage and first up.  I have 8 1500cc engine
blocks, some with cranks plus some other cranks.   Any interest in these or
they go to the scrap metal dealer.

I also have square tail fiberglass hood and air dam, glass rear fenders 3 sets
and some flares.

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone