[Fot] Report on Kas. Surgery Today.

Subject: [Fot] Report on Kas. Surgery Today.
From: van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be (van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:23:07 +0200 (CEST)
Van: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Aan: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Verzonden: Donderdag 12 april 2018 03:00:25
Onderwerp: [Fot] Report on Kas. Surgery Today.

If they didn?t change the schedule, Kas had a ?procedure? today. Minimally
invasive and he expects to have no trouble making it to the Kastner Cup.

I am sure all will want to wish him well.

It might be good for a stroke or two off his handicap. He?s still shooting
around his age.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613