[Fot] Shout Out to Air Lift

Subject: [Fot] Shout Out to Air Lift
From: kknight at klaenv.com (Kenneth Knight)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:16:19 -0700
We all use parts and services for our race cars, street cars and tow
vehicles.  So a good company deserves mention.

I installed a set of ride leveling air bags from Air Lift on my 06 Ford
F-150 Supercrew shorty after I bought it.  With the bed loaded and the race
trailer hooked up it was down at the back.  The bags come in a nice kit and
are easy to install and air up when it is time to go.   These bags have been
in place at least 8 years.  Coming back from CA pulling a trailer last
weekend I noticed a rattle.  On inspection it turned out that bolts on left
side holding bag in place had come loose and one had broken which then
sheared the air hose fill fitting when bracket moved.  My fault for not
keeping an eye on thing as I had heard a rattle a few weeks before.

When I called Air Lift for replacement parts I found all the individual
parts in the kit were available.  I figured I would also change the bag
while I had it apart.  When my order was sorted the customer service guy put
me on hold and when he came back he said they would cover all the parts
under the warranty and ship them to me for free!  That is about $120 in
parts that they didn't have to cover.

So if your rear end needs a lift, truck that is can't help with your rear
end (go to the gym!), Air Lift deserves a shot at your business.

Have a great racing season!

Ken