[Fot] Nomination

Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: edunn at transfueler.com (Edward Dunn)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 15:52:17 -0700
I also second this fellow owner of a  ?64 Spitfire race car! Excellent choice...

Edward Dunn

Hello Amici,

I would like to nominate A.J. Hackert to FOT. A.J. is in Michigan and has
purchased a 1964 Spitfire Mk1 racer. He knows little about the car but would
like to get it back on the track. He has a replacement log book with no history
and is hoping this august group may be able to help.

The car has that very Kastner look with white paint and black block numbers and
letters...

A.J. has some great racing background with building Formula Ford and Atlantic
cars.

Here is a look at his acquisition that sat in a barn for at least 25 years
until he brought it home in November:

<Hackert FP Spitfire.jpg>

A second?

Cheers,?