[TR] [6pack] TR6 Exhaust

Subject: [TR] [6pack] TR6 Exhaust
From: rrochlin at comcast.net (Robert Rochlin)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 20:49:18 -0400
Hi Ron,
        I got a Bell standard system about 3 years ago for my ?72 TR6  and am
very pleased with it. The sound is a bit more "beefy" than the stock system and
just a bit louder, but all in all very pleasant. I didn?t want a loud system as
my hearing is deteriorating fast enough without help, and I wanted to be able
to enjoy the radio/iPod around town. As you know, sound wise, with any TR6
exhaust system above 50 MPH "all bets are off"  I believe I got the system at
Empire British Car Parts.
        Best,
        Bob