[Fot] clutch master opinion

Subject: [Fot] clutch master opinion
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 08:51:10 -0400
Hi Brian, as an old friend told me, and from personal experience, you have
about a 50-50 chance of success when rebuilding these.
For my 2 cents, I'd buy two of the less expensive ones, put one on the car and
the other for spare. Or buy the more expensive one to put on the car and the
cheaper one for spare.
You might want to replace the slave too while you're at it.
Also from my experience, trying to save a few bucks and go the cheaper route
usually bites you in the butt.
Also on my TR6, there was kind of a plastic line going to the slave. It's been
replaced by a braided line yrear ago. Cheap insurance.
Good luck.
Bill----- Original Message -----