[Fot] Pistons

Subject: [Fot] Pistons
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 10:27:07 -0500
Good Morning FOT,

Through our business we are a WISECO piston dealer and we try to help out some
of our local Triumph racers.  Someone that we are close to needed something
quickly from WISECO and it did not qualify for a minimum order.  Therefore, we
ordered an extra set of 4 X 87MM Triumph TR3/4 set of pistons to make the
minimum.  We use the those pistons the most often.  I do not have an immediate
need for them and and I going to make them available for sale on EBAY next
week.  However, I would like to give the FOT list an opportunity to purchase
them without EBAY in the middle and at preferred price to how they will be
offered on EBAY.

These are brand new WISECO Pistons:  Here is a brief overview:

87MM Flat Top Forged Pistons
They have friction coated skirts from the factory  (saves you time, hassle and
expense shipping them to be coated)
They come with a ring package
They also have wrist pins included

If anyone has a need for pistons or is interested in these pistons, please call
me or email me offline.  I will provide more information on an individual basis
as needed.

Hope all that are racing this weekend have great success and enjoyment in their
ventures!

Sincerely,

Paul Ricco
(813) 716-1931

1962 Triumph TR4 Recae Car
1964 Triumph TR4 Frame-Off Restoration in Progress