[Fot] Nomination

Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: jfrymark at aol.com (John Frymark)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 11:16:58 -0500
I?d like to nominate Dennis Walje for membership on the FoT. I met Dennis this
weekend while racing at Eagles Canyon and learned that he?s building a GT6+ to
be a replica/tribute of a Cobra Daytona Coupe (V8). His engineering sounds good
but he?s running into trouble finding sources for various components that this
group can offer assistance. Dennis also is the Operations Manager at
Motorsports Ranch-Cresson (Ft.Worth area) which hosts CVAR events and could be
a interesting resource for future Kastner Cup planning.

Second please?

dennis at motorsportranch.com

John Frymark