[Fot] New Recruit

Subject: [Fot] New Recruit
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 22:08:05 -0500
Len?s car will get the larger engine before long due to the large ventilation
hole in the side of the 1147?s block.  :-(

He?s a good guy, and knowledgeable.  He?s helping out his friend Dana who is
working off his rookie ?X? in the car.  He helped me out earlier this year with
some mechanical issues with the Unipower GT at the MSR-Houston CVAR races and
he and Dana paddocked next to me this time.

Duncan